Finance Assistant - Full-Time
Morrow Home Community
Full-time Finance AssistantMorrow Home Community is now hiring a full-time, benefit-eligible Finance Assistant! The Finance Assistant will work Monday through Friday on the day shift approximately 30-40 hours per week, depending on case load. This individual is responsible for the insurance and Medicare/Medicaid billing for the Nursing Home and Assisted Living residents.
Apply today! https://www.morrowhome.org/employment-application/
BENEFIT ELIGIBLE: Yes! Benefits begin end of the month of hire + 30 days.
- Choice of 2 Health Care plans, with Gundersen, Mayo, and Neighborhood Family Clinic in-network!
- $0 net premium for employee only Value plan!
- Health Savings Account option available
- Flex 125 Spending (FSA)
- Company-Paid Term Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan
- Bill all Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living charges timely and accurately. Audit all assigned accounts to ensure appropriate charges for all services delivered.
- Timely and correct application of all payments received.
- Timely follow up with insurance companies on unpaid claims. Timely follow up with residents on past due private pay balances.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, or related field preferred; previous work experience accepted
- Prior experience in geriatric, long term care, or assisted living preferred.
- Extensive computer and software skills are required.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly population we serve.